Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Never blogged before...

So don't expect much!

Sam Marie and I decided we want to do a blog of the pregnancy and once the beeb hath arriv-ed.  It might take a little while to actually get something posted.  But step one is complete!  Maybe check again in a week or so?  We'll have up some pics of the beeb belly as it grows.  And maybe some recent pics of Grampies, just for fun :)  She is, after all, our first dependent...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Good idea to blog for us and with us. I just visited Walker's 7 month old in Madison and the 3 week old of a communal sib of Walker and Max in Michigan - plus Jon and rents in Wild Rose. And I am coming to Austin/Hill Country in May and Oct. I guess it is my year to learn how to be a great uncle or grand uncle (see, I don't even know the lingo). Please help teach me. Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Welcome Beeb you picked fun wacky parents. Way to go. Can't wait to meet you. Luv cousin aunt kate

    ReplyDelete